ELEMENTRAC CS-i > ELTRA GmbH

본문 바로가기

Shinhan Scientific Testing Instrument

Contribute to the development of industry together with the scientific instruments

ELEMENTRAC CS-i

본문

4b17389c73b9ebc7ca93c2b3d098918e_1517984

The ELTRA ELEMENTRAC CS-i with induction furnace is ideally suited for the simultaneous determination of carbon and sulfur in inorganic samples.

It provides quick and precise analysis results and can be used for a variety of applications.

The carbon / sulfur analyzer ELEMENTRAC CS-i is equipped with up to four independent infrared (IR) cells which allow for precise simultaneous analysis of high and low carbon and sulfur concentrations in one measurement. The sensitivity of the cells can be customized individually by selecting the length of the IR path to ensure the optimum measuring properties for each application.

Product Advantages

• NEW: powerful catalyst furnace for precise carbon measurement
  • NEW: gas flow system with electronic gas flow control and new leakage test
  • NEW: chemicals and tubes are hidden behind a door (removable)
  • Powerful (2.2 kW) induction furnace for temperatures above 2,500 °C
  • Up to four independent infrared cells with flexible measuring ranges
  • Low maintenance. effective, easily accessible dust trap
  • Autoloader for up to 136 samples is attached optionally
  • Precise and quick measurement time(one minute)
  • Windows operation software
  • Automatic diagnostic system
  • One point or multi point calibration
  • Optional gold IR path for analysis of halogen or acid containing samples

Application Examples

•  Inorganic samples as alloys, carbides, cast iron, cement, ceramics, copper, glass, iron, minerals, ores, refractory metals, sand, steel, titanium, waste etc.

Company name : Shinhan Scientific Testing Instrument Co., Ltd. (SSTI)  l  CEO : 허창영(Chang Young Hur)
[Headquarter] Address : A601 ho, Hagye Techno Town, 10 Nowon-ro 15 gil, Nowon-gu, Seoul 01788, Korea  l   Tel : 82-2-973-5300  l  Fax : 82-2-973-9989  l  E-mail : info@shin-hanti.com
[South A/S Center] Address : 901 Room, 56, Yongi-ro Seongsan-gu, Changwon-si, Gyeongsangnam-do, 51522, Korea   l   Tel : 055-285-9576  l  Fax : 055-285-9577
[Demo Room] Address : 112 Room, 56, Yongi-ro Seongsan-gu, Changwon-si, Gyeongsangnam-do, 51522, Korea
Copyright © 2017 Shinhan Scientific Testing Instrument Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.