The ELTRA ELEMENTRAC CS-i with induction furnace is ideally suited for the simultaneous determination of carbon and sulfur in inorganic samples.
It provides quick and precise analysis results and can be used for a variety of applications.
The carbon / sulfur analyzer ELEMENTRAC CS-i is equipped with up to four independent infrared (IR) cells which allow for precise simultaneous analysis of high and low carbon and sulfur concentrations in one measurement. The sensitivity of the cells can be customized individually by selecting the length of the IR path to ensure the optimum measuring properties for each application.
- NEW: powerful catalyst furnace for precise carbon measurement
- NEW: gas flow system with electronic gas flow control and new leakage test
- NEW: chemicals and tubes are hidden behind a door (removable)
- Powerful (2.2 kW) induction furnace for temperatures above 2,500 °C
- Up to four independent infrared cells with flexible measuring ranges
- Low maintenance. effective, easily accessible dust trap
- Autoloader for up to 136 samples is attached optionally
- Precise and quick measurement time(one minute)
- Windows operation software
- Automatic diagnostic system
- One point or multi point calibration
- Optional gold IR path for analysis of halogen or acid containing samples
- Inorganic samples as alloys, carbides, cast iron, cement, ceramics, copper, glass, iron, minerals, ores, refractory metals, sand, steel, titanium, waste etc.