Thermogravimetry is a standard method to analyze organic, inorganic and synthetic materials. Thermogavimetric analysis in general means the measurement of the weight loss during a user-defined temperature or heating process.
ELTRA’s TGA Thermostep is a thermogravimetric analyzer which determines various parameters such as moisture, volatiles and ash at user-defined temperatures and atmospheres in a single analysis. The TGA Thermostep simultaneously analyzes up to 19 samples with sample weights up to 5 g and can be operated at temperatures up to 1000 °C.
A special feature of the TGA Thermostep is the management of crucible covers. The analyzer can place and remove the covers of the crucibles during analysis. This feature allows for example the precise determination of volatile content in coal and coke.
- Automatic analysis system with dual carousel(moisture, volatiles, ash and fixed carbon)
- Simultaneous measurement of 19 samples
- Loss of Lgnition(LOI)
- Programmable furnace temperature can be set up to 1000 °C in steps of 1 °C
- Windows operation software
- Automatic diagnostic system
- One point or multi point calibration
Coal, coke, graphite, cement, food, limestone, plastics, paper etc.