The ELEMENTRAC ON-p determines oxygen and nitrogen in inorganic samples by inert gas fusion in an impulse furnace with temperatures in excess of 3,000 °C.
The ELEMENTRAC ON-p guarantees precise and fast sample analysis. The analyzer covers a wide range of applications such as metal, ceramics and other inorganic materials.
The ELEMENTRAC ON-p can be supplied with up to two infrared cells with different path lengths, accommodating both high and low level oxygen analysis. Nitrogen concentrations are determined in the ELEMENTRAC ON-p by a robust and sensitive thermal conductivity cell.
- New : Closed gas management and optimized gas circulation for sensitive ON determination
- New : Use of cost efficient argon as carrier gas possible
- New : Powerful catalyst furnace for precise oxygen measurement
- New : Gas flow system with electronic gas flow control and new leakage test
- New : Water-cooled sample port system for effective removal of atmospheric gases
- New : Chemicals and tubes are hidden behind a door(removable)
- Powerful 8,5kW * impulse furnace for temperatures in excess of 3,000℃
- Flexible configurations and measuring ranges for O and N
- High sensitivity IR and TC cells with low detection limits
- Economic analysis of grains without capsules.
- Precise and quick measurement time(three minutes)
- Windows operation software
- Automatic diagnostic system
- One point or multi point calibration
Inorganic samples as alloys, cast iron, ceramics, copper, refractory metals, steel etc.