Determination of surface carbon is a special requirement for quality control in the metal producing and metal working industry. ELTRA’s SurfaceC-800 analyzer is designed for the precise determination of surface carbon in numerous kinds of solid samples from trace level up to 1000 µg/cm2.
The SurfaceC-800 is equipped with a resistance furnace with quartz tube for sample oxidation and can provide temperatures up to 1000 °C. The temperature of the SurfaceC-800 can be set up in steps of 1 °C. As common carrier gas in the SurfaceC-800 oxygen is used.
The detection system of ELTRA’s SurfaceC-800 is very sensitive, reliable and guarantees a long lifetime. It can be customized according to the user’s requirements. It is possible to combine two infrared cells independently to allow for highly precise measurement of surface carbon from trace level up to large amounts.
- surface carbon determination with minimal sample preparation
- The temperature can be set up to 1,000℃ in steps of 1℃
- High sensitivity IR cells with low detection limits
- Precise and quick measurement time(three minutes)
- Windows operation software
- Automatic diagnostic system
- One point or multi point calibration
Surface carbon on steel(auto-mobile), copper pipe, aluminum, ceramics, metals etc